Say goodbye to the unwanted animals roaming around in your house. Maintenance and exclusion of dangerous rodents in your house is not an easy task.
Rodent exclusion is a process to make an entry barrier for any unwanted animals to enter your house.
At Crawl space remedy, we ensure that your home is free from rodents for years. Our rodent exclusion services are designed to control and remove them from every area of your house including the attic spaces.
Why are rodents in attic spaces dangerous?
These unwanted guests in your house are the carriers of many dangers. Rodents exposure in your house is the reason for multiple health issues like rat-bite fever, hantavirus, and some dangerous allergies. Moreover, the rats, mice and other animals make the area filthy and contaminated with their feces. The attic area generally does not get proper attention. Due to this, it gets more prone to rodents and hence, in turn, the other problems come with them.
These animals literally eat everything around including cardboard, wallboard, furniture, wood, and whatnot. So, it is better to take precautions and eradicate them from your house to keep them at bay from your place.
What can you do to avoid rodents invading your home?
Before these creatures take a toll on your home and health, try the following preventive measures to avoid the issues.
- Clean up the places with rodents’ droppings and urine.
- Keep your attic area clean using disinfectant solutions.
- Keep the rodent traps and nets to catch the existing ones in your house.
- Fix the holes from where the rodents can slip inside your home.
How can we help to exclude rodents from your house?
Removing them on your own is consuming and difficult. Using rodenticides leads to foul-smelling from the dead and decomposing killed rodents in unknown places. This is why you need professional help.
We, at crawl space remedy, closely examine your house and identify the areas from where the rodents come inside. Our technicians take care of the source to fix the issue once and for all. We fortify the places in a manner that it will be less appealing to the rats, mites, and bats.
How do we do it?
We deal with rodents in an effective way to root them out of your home for a long period of time. Here is how we do it:-
- We identify the types of rodents hiding in your house
- Examine the condition and the core reason behind them infecting your house
- We then find the entry points and their activity to begin the treatment
- Finally, we take the action as per the evaluation and eradicate rodents once and for all
We are dedicated to helping so that you can live peacefully in your house without anyone else invading it.